First of all, you guys are awesome. Thank you for riding right along with me on this crazy roller coaster.
Four doses of Clomid down, one to go (I’ve been taking them at night, since it was so late the day I finally got the prescription). So far, no terrible side-effects (although I’ve been warned to expect them any time now). Interestingly, though, Hubby seems to find me irresistible these days. Oh yeah, he’s manvulating, big time. So maybe something is happening? Something subliminal? Or maybe it’s just the excitement of doing. I’ve felt an occasional ping near my ovaries (possibly just my imagination), but nothing else to let me know the stuff is working.
So I whipped out the handy-dandy consent form I had to sign before the prescription could even be written. Let’s go through it together, shall we?
- poor quality cervical mucus and decreased amount of mucus: I did have some weird discharge today, but there was plenty of it. I guess we’ll see what happens when I get closer to ovulation. I usually have some very noticeable EWCM.
- hot flashes: No. Thank goodness.
- breast tenderness: Nope.
- nausea: Uh-uh.
- blurred vision: Since my job is super-dependent on my ability to drive, I’m tremendously grateful I am not experiencing this side-effect.
- headaches: I start to think I’m getting one every once in a while, but it never lasts long. So, no.
- insomnia: Hmm-mm.
- emotional irritability, anxiety, and vulnerability: How would this be different from the rest of my life? Uh, I guess not.
If anything, I’ve been in a better mood the past few days. Hubby’s attention has helped.
I know the tides could shift at any moment, that I could suddenly start behaving like a crazy bitch, ripping my clothes off in public (you know, from the hot flashes, not the crazy), refusing to let Hubby come anywhere near me or my tender breasts, and throwing up all over the place (or wishing I could). But it hasn’t happened yet.
Believe me, if it changes, you’ll be among the first to know.