I’m having a hard time mustering up happy thoughts today. But the end of the longest week in the history of ever is finally in sight, so I’m going to try. Here goes:
- I survived the home visit with crazy mom (barely–but I’m still counting it!).
- My rescheduled baseline ultrasound is now only a week away. Which means I get to take my last birth control pill on Christmas morning. Merry Christmas to me!
- Ever since spewing my fears all over the internet, I’ve been trying to be hopeful about the coming weeks. At the same time, I’m doing my best not to jump too far ahead. I have an ultrasound next Thursday. I have no idea what to expect beyond that. It’s kind of liberating.
- Hubby’s interview was….weird, according to him, but the good news is he should know whether it was the beginning or the end sometime tomorrow.
- My little Christmas tree still makes me smile every time I walk into my house.
- The weather should be relatively nice this weekend, which means I can finally finish my project for Hubby! (and me. It’s totally for me, too.)
- Tomorrow is Friday, my last day of work (and a short one at that!) before a blissful 11 days off. I. Can’t. Wait.