- I am 7 weeks today. (Apparently I had miscalculated by a day, so when I thought I was getting an ultrasound at 6 weeks 2 days last week, I was actually 6 weeks 1 day. Eh, whatever.)
- Dr. C offered to have me come every week, and I so took him up on it. I went in for another u/s today. Shockingly, things are still looking good, and baby’s heart rate was 141.
- My TSH was down to 1.1, so the medication is working. Dr. C wants me to continue taking 1/2 cc PIO until Saturday, skip Sunday, and get labs done on Monday. So Saturday might be my last injection. Yay.
- Hubby has miraculously found a handful of academic jobs to apply for at the last minute. None of them are in the US, so if he does manage to get one of them, we’ll be making an international move by October. Yikes.
- I discovered today I gave my 300th post to Jimmy Fallon, so this is post #301.
- I’m having a hard time caring or writing about any of this (with the exception of #2, obviously) because I am so. freaking, tired. So, goodnight.