Yup, it’s another bullet post. Because…zzzzzz….huh? what? I’m awake! I’m awake.
• It’s official. I no longer have to have Hubby inject me with PIO every night. For some reason, the call went to him, not me, so I don’t know what my level was, but it was good enough. That’s all I care about.
• I’ve still had almost non-existent nausea, so I’ve decided I’m just not going to have it this pregnancy. I should be happy about that, right?
• My next ultrasound is this Thursday morning. If all goes well, I plan to tell two work friends who know that we did IVF #2 (and likely have already guessed that it worked). I’ll be 9 weeks.
• Hubby has an interview next week. He’s super excited about it and already planning for a big move. I’ll get excited when he’s got an offer.
• My sister has been officially diagnosed with Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS). Her neurologist also thinks she has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but has not officially diagnosed her with that. The fact that she feels shitty after a full work week and much, much better (still not great) after a full weekend of rest makes it pretty clear, though.
• I’m in training at work this week, which is a lot of sitting and listening to stuff I already know, and it’s taking everything I have not to fall asleep. And I still come home just as exhausted as if I’d spent the whole day working with kids.
And with that, it’s time to drag myself off to bed. At 9:00.